Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009

Alone with my thoughts


Song: Numb (Linkin Park)
Quote: "Darkness has no anwers!" (One Tree Hill)

Lately I know: It is really hard to be seperated from the people I know and love. In your everyday life you might not notice it, but you speak to them every day and laugh with them, tell them your problems and so on. I hadn't had internet and telefon (besides mobile phone which isn't that cheap) for 3 weeks and I felt disconnected to the word. Oh yes, I have to say: I am addicted to the media. Wow...well, I guessed it (in my englishtests in school, when we had to right essays about media), but that it would have this dimension I would have never guessed. I really felt relief about being able to login my accounts. I didn't feel, that I was up to the current news.
I know that I can call my parents whenever I feel like, but they have their own life and I feel like I disturb it (kind of), when I act like a little child that needs its parents. Even little pink elephants have to become adults ;) I know it's hard.
I can't believe that it is 3 weeks ago that I was home...I was never that long away from home...well...now it will be even more..but I am happy with it in a way. :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen