Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009

A new beginning- Journey-point 2

Song: Post Blue - Placebo
Quote: I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way. (Carl Sandburg)

Well, well... now I have finally settled in my flat. Not yet in society in Berlin, College has't started yet officially, but that will be fine in a few weeks...at least I hope. I am not that sociable person, normally open to people I know well, but shy with strangers. I have an aim: starting all over at college. Don't do the same mistakes; don't seperate and do only your only thing.
I even went swimming, although I hate swimming, but I thought a new start has somewhere to begin. But a dream came true, I am here in Berlin, are able to study what I wanted since 8th grade (really...I stuck to it over all the time and although EVERYONE told me not to!!) and live on my own. Although this is rather dificult, when you had such a home I had. Welcoming and peaceful, full of love. This sounds like a clicheé, but I am very glad that I have them.
Thoughts cross my mind these days all the time, thoughts of this kind that can never been answered. Why? Why do I ask all this questions? I can't say. But such is life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen