Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010


Song: Join me in death
Quote: Nothing is for free, even death costs the life.

I always thought: I am not afraid of death, well, it's just another point that everybody has to past. I thought of it as something normal. But tonight, in Berlin, in a tiny little cinema, in the dark, where a taiwan film was playing it hits me. It was a death-scene, nothing special, something you almost see in every film (this time you even haven't really a connection towards the actors because there where confusing subtitles that didn't last long enough to read them) but my heart tightend and my only thought was: "No, there can't be nothing. Emptiness. No thoughts. It can't be over like this." I don't know where this thought came from. It was different then the thoughts I normally have. I can't really put this into words. But it was a scary moment. I wouldn't say, that I am afraid of death now, but it makes me think: I have to do so many things before I leave the planet...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen