Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

Song: We used to be - Dandy Warhols
Quote: Berlin, Berlin du bist so wunderbar

Sometimes when you don't think about it, it hits you. Some random thoughts. Last time it hits me was two days ago. 0.31 o'clock, I was ready to go to bed, but because of my white curtains my room is bright in my room if outside there is a light. I can't really sleep when my room is bright, so I watched outside my window and - the whole sky was bright, like set alight in an orange colour. Very random for after midnight.

So standing there watching the sky it hits me. I would never had imagined me here in the big city all on my own, being ready with school. But now I am here, living my life. Time is running so fast. I remember latley things from my childhood. Good things, bad things, things where I embarressed myself, funny things. But they are gone. Maybe forever. They will never happen again. Strange thing, this memory.

2 Kommentare:

  1. hallo bine
    hier is die liebe laura ausm kanu kurs.
    hab grad das erstemal dein block entdeckt
    weiß ja das du jetzt in meiner heimat bist.
    hab grad den obersten eintrag gelsen(januar ) und habe mich im letzen teil mehr als wieder gefunden,
    ja ja und nochmals ja, würd ich unterschreiben.
    das es nie wieder so sein wird, das man dies nicht noch einmal erlebt..
    wie soll man das begreifen..

    ach übrigens..wusst gar nicht das du edguy hörst =D
    guute wahl

    also
    fucking with fire ;)

    liebe grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hehe...ja ich sollte mal wieder was schreiben, ich vergess es nur immer ;)
    Liebe Grüße, meld dich mal, falls du mal wieder in der Stadt bist ;)

    AntwortenLöschen