Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

The journey of the pink elephant- Topic: Family

Song: Feeling the moment - Feeder
Quote: A journey with 1000 miles begins with only one step.
Lao-tse (4. century b.C.)

I love to
travel. I have the idea of this little elephant, that I take with me everywhere I go and I will take a photo of it. It will be a documentation of the places I will see in my life. Especially now, when I take the first step into my independent life with my first own apartment and so on. The journey today was a family trip into the "wilderness" to celebrate a birthday and so the family came from different places together. I really like my family. I think that they are the only thing I miss when I move away to the other side of Germany; but I think it is an important step to begin your every own life maybe start your own family. The good thing is, that I know I am welcome everytime at my parents house and that they are there for me. I can't imagine a life without this family. When I see other families that are so broken I can't understand it. Our family life was always harmonical, but unfortunately I have seen so many other families that aren't this way. I think it is sad. A family is a basis, you need in life. It makes so many things easier. That is the reason, I think, why there are so many young people in Germany that need mental help, because there is no more support in the family. This is bitter. But a conversation sometimes help. Try it out and maybe you will see a miracle!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen