Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009

Reincarnation - Tolerance

Song: Reincarnation - Roger Miller
Quote: "There is a legend, that fallen knights return as great horses." King Arthur (Movie)


Isn`t this a nice thought? Being reborn as something great? I think the thought of being reborn in generell is a nice idea. Well, I was educated in the christian way , I even went to an evangelic school; but I read about Buddhism and the whole reincarnation-belief and I think it isn't wrong to believe in it. I think you can combine several religions, take the best ideas of everyone. I like the peaceful way and the controlling yourself through mediation of the Buddhism. It is something you can reach through patience and long practice of clearing your mind. But the most thing I like about the Buddhism and the current Dalai Lama is his tolerance towards other religions and science. He doesn't see a contradiction when the scientists proof something that confute a myth or something the Buddhists believe in. He is willing to rethink it, but he still finds a way to believe in his religion.
Isn't the thought nice, that a part of the soul from a dead being will be reborn in something new? Even if it is a tree or a horse? Some people think that the idea is dumb or even the people who believe in it. There can't be someone old in someone new. But what is to say against he thought? You see a part from someone you loved in someone else? Maybe it isn't true, but isn't the idea the main point? The thought that it could be true can give you hope. Have you ever seen "little Buddha" with Keanu Reeves? There it is the same topic.
I have never meet someone who died in another person - though I am young and maybe it will happen. For so long: "Om mani padme hum!"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen