Freitag, 7. Mai 2010

Here I go again

Song: "Looking at the world from the bottom of a well!" (Mike Doughty)
Quote: "The heart does things for reasons, that reason cannot understand...."


Oh my, this semester is so full and interesting...new language (french :/), new topics (architecture), new friends, new destinations. And I am loving every minute of it. When I walked done the main hall in collage last semester, a laaarge stream of people came across me, all anonymous. And nowadays (one of my favourite english words :) ) from every corner is someone waving at me, greeting me, smiling at me. This is the way I always wanted it ;)
I made plans for the holidays, have applied to internships, have good marks (Ha...despite all evil voices back in school, that I only get my good marks because of my father!) I think it's going very well at the moment.
Well, I take off now, have a long weekend in university ahead of me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen