Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

New Background

Song: Bitch (Meredith Brooks)
Quote: I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint. I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I am nothing in between......

I am searching for a new background for my blog. Found many good ones and can't decide (as always. This one is a little bit dark, but it is growing on me. Minute for minute it's looking better ;) Here and there a few changes in the post-colour and et voilà....
I think I will leave this one, see how it works out...

Changing subject? Big city - many things happen:
Like today, we were waiting for our field trip to "Schloss Charlottenburg" to start, when we heard a woman screeming "Oww...Oww" from across the street along the fore court...some of us ran right away to the accident point:
A taxi had stopped and the (apparently spanish) passenger opened the door and knocked out a bicyclist....well, the passenger didn't see his fault (because he didn't understand a word, of course) and gestured furious...and than: ran away....at least it seemed so from far away...apparently he was searching for a telephone...but the police caught him....luckily for him, one of my fellow students is spanish and could translate (when it was his turn to do his presentation he wasn't with the group...police took him along to the station)..so in the end the ambulance brought the woman to the hospital and the passanger had to pay money and could catch his flight back home and the fellow student wasn't giving his presentation....
But it is interessting to see how people react in such a situation....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen